new to the list, and to roadsters

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: new to the list, and to roadsters
From: "Bill Oakes" <boakes@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 4 Aug 2006 06:29:27 -0500
Hi all,

just jumped on the list, and into the Roadster world.

I've owned several Datsun 240z's, currently race an ITS prepared 240z
in the Chicago area. I'm going to take delivery on an early '68 2000,
very straght and clean body, all the parts needed but needs to be put
back together - my next project car.

I should get it in the next couple weeks, then plan on taking a look
at everything and deciding on a "refresh" or "restore" job, leaning
toward the refresh for now.

Can't wait to get started, looking forward to input from the group.

More later

Bill Oakes
Libertyville, IL