Re: Windshield Wiper Blades - Source

To: "roadster68" <roadster68@shaw.ca>,
Subject: Re: Windshield Wiper Blades - Source
From: "Mike H." <twobeaners@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 4 Aug 2006 23:20:48 -0500
NAPA part #60-1033. It is a 10" blade (holder and rubber squeegee). They
looked it up for a '67 1600 SPL311 Datsun. The NAPA wiper blade/holder fits
perfectly to my stock wiper arms. I have the original "shiny chrome" blade
holders and was only looking for the rubber replacement, this is what they
came up with, and the rubber will fit the stock chrome blade holder. I don't
remember the exact price but it was 5-10$. You get one blade per part #.
Mike Hudson  '67-1600