Re: Windshield Wiper Blades - Source

To: roadster68 <roadster68@shaw.ca>,
Subject: Re: Windshield Wiper Blades - Source
From: Ronnie Day <ronday@tlabgalaxy.net>
Date: Sat, 05 Aug 2006 12:52:04 -0500
> Larry

> Thanks to Everyone for the replies so far.  I should have mentioned that I
> do not have the blade or blade holder.  Hopefully the part mentioned below
> fits okay on my "tall" windshield too.

These ANCO numbers are listed for the wiper assembly for a '70 2000:

ANCO - Aerovantage Blade  Part No: 91-13

ANCO - Winter Blade  Part No: 30-13

ANCO (ANC) - Wiper Blade  Part No: 31-13

And here are the listed refills:

ANCO - Aerovantage Refill  Part No: 19-13

ANCO - Aerovantage Refill  Part No: N13R

ANCO - Anco Type Refill  Part No: 11-13

ANCO - Anco Type Refill  Part No: 12-13

What the heck is a "winter blade", or winter for that matter? We're looking
for 102 again today! According to the ANCO site (http://tinyurl.com/fn72e),
they offer a clear wipe in extreme weather.

You might be able to use a longer blade than the 13 inch listed, if they
clear at the top of the windshield. These should be available both online
and locally.

HTH,
Ron