ebay items

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: ebay items
From: "Craig Halsted" <chalsted@adelphia.net>
Date: Tue, 8 Aug 2006 09:31:18 -0400
I've listed a few things on ebay including a really, really nice 1600
grille, really nice headlight scoops shiny finish (rechromed), a beautiful
tonneau cover with headrest pouches for 68-70, not sure if it would fit
67.5... will be adding a few more items tonite including an excellent 3.9
differential. seems I've run out of time to get the '70 2000 ready for ebay
right now, still need to put in my replacement fuel tank and lines and do
the brakes on that one. has been too hot to work on it...70k original miles,
engine runs really sweet. white with good red interior. could be bought as
is if anyone's interested. I'm 672000 if you'd like to take a look.

Craig
mostly roadsters