69 Seats and 67.5 Door bits

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: 69 Seats and 67.5 Door bits
From: Rob Simmons <rsimmons2@shaw.ca>
Date: Fri, 11 Aug 2006 06:36:16 -0500
I'm nearing the point when I have to put the interior back in my 69 and
have been thinking of matching the interior to a pair of racing seats.
It would seem to be less $ than a total rebuild of the seat bottoms and
recovering.  Anyone out there have any suggestion about brands or
fitting them into the Roadster.  I have seen that they come with
sliders .. are these useable?

I also need door bits for a 67.5... panels, handle surrounds, and a
center console.  I would be happy to hear from anyone with these parts

Rob
69 2000
67.5 1600

If you can't be kind, at least have the decency to be vague.