Re: O.T. Alpines

To: SlowBoy <slowboy@cox.net>, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: O.T. Alpines
From: <tputland@charter.net>
Date: Fri, 11 Aug 2006 17:47:17 -0700
I suppose if one is almost six and a half feet tall, then this car is
completely out of the question for me to drive. lol

My dad moved the seat rails back as far as he could over 30 years ago so he
could drive his 1600 comfortably. I am taller than dad by 3+ inches and can
just barely drive his car. (barefoot makes it very easy!!!)

I was thinking about a roll bar for my 2000, but may still sit higher than the
top if the bar....ouch! I guess a low wind screen model is completely out of
the question!!!

PEACE :-)

Tim
Belleville. WI.
SPL311-27935
(Dad's, now mine) '70 1600 ( a restoration project)
SRL311-13825
Couldn't help myself...maybe needs/wants a solex upgrade??? Daddy sure wants
it!!