RE: starting procedure

To: "'Paul'" <heyace@cox.net>, <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: starting procedure
From: "roadster katman" <roadster@rcn.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Aug 2006 20:09:01 -0700
Hey Paul,

I thought you are a guru!

Anyway, my neighbor rebuilt the engine in his '67 Mustang, thought he
had everything covered and fired it up. He and his buddy were excited
and revving the engine for a while, until they saw oil gushing all over
the floor.

He forgot to install the oil filter. Be sure it's on your checklist.

Fred - So.SF