RE: For Sale

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: For Sale
From: "Calvert.Susan" <Susan.Calvert@igt.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Aug 2006 07:48:54 -0700
Hello List ~

I will be selling my Roadsters and want them to go to good 'homes', so
before I advertise locally I wanted to let the real enthusiasts know
about them.

I purchased my 'dream' cars with the anticipation that my 'soon' to be
ex-husband and I would have had that 'together' project.  Well I'm sure
you can tell where this one is headed.... yup he had absolutely no
interest.  Being an auto technician by trade, he didn't want to be
working on cars on his 'off-time' too.

Both Datsun's are located in Reno Nv.  Currently neither vehicle is
running due to needing some Carb. tuning or a Starter issue.  This can
become a 2for1 special if anyone is interested.  Price is surprisingly
reasonable.   Also have misc. parts available.

#1 - 1970 SPL1600

                        Red, clean, & straight.  I have had this one for
2 years and this past year it has been garaged.  When running - it was
great.

#2 - 1967 SPL?

                        Picked this one up last year and would be a
great project car.  Ran real strong, may need some tuning and battery
and would be running again.

Please contact me if you have questions and/or can provide a home for
these cars.

Thanks for all the enjoyable dialogue over the past couple years.

Regards
Susan Calvert
775-448-0215 w
775-425-2992 h