China Manufacturing

To: datsun roadster <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: China Manufacturing
From: John Cooney <jc@xephius.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Aug 2006 15:15:05 -0500
Hello,

        I am throwing this out to anyone who can think of application. I do
manufacturing in China, for a great many things. I have access to
make just about anything in plastic, metal, electronics and bakelite,
we even do custom built speakers. Many of my projects are small
production run, sometimes even less than 100 units at a time, so I am
used to working on that scale.
        I am new to this list, and don't yet have a Roadster, but I am
actively searching for one and I have my sights on a couple. (Thanks
to all those helping me). I have rebuilt, fixed up, and made many a Z
go faster than it should. I am not looking for a nice 1600 to cruise
in, I may prep it as Bob Sharp has laid out, but nothing crazy.
Again, I am still learning about the Roadsters.
        So I enjoy contributing and participating with auto communities, and
I hope to jump in here as well. So if anyone has some ideas about
parts, big, small or other wise I would be interested in building
them here. Even one off milled parts are so much cheaper here. I will
be returning to the states on the 28th, and heading back here to
China in about a month or so, but I have a team who can start doing
foot work on ideas. So that being said, let me know your thoughts.

        John
        "Datsun-less in Shenzhen"