Laguna Seca part2

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Laguna Seca part2
From: "alvin gogineni" <alvingogi@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2006 04:04:40 +0000
Some highlights from today's races from turn 4:
Ricardo Zanta broke the track record TWICE in a 2006 Toyota F1 car,
1min6secs I think is the new record he set, today he did some donuts for us,
check the video:
http://rabbit.circa.ufl.edu/albums/alvin/MOV09866.mpg
-IMSA race with cars from the 70's like Monza's, BMW M1, Porsche RSRs...very
exciting!
-John Morton drove 2 cars. A Cooper and a Sunbeam Tiger...the Tiger had some
electrical issues on the 1st lap :( but it was fun to cheer him on earlier!
It had some center-lock Panasports, never saw that before
http://community.webshots.com/photo/553311811/2094232440094396073AFLaOk

I'll admit, I can't hold my liquor that well. Yesterday I was looking at the
Toyota 2000GT and I shouted to a friend, "Hey this thing has access panels
like the Z!!" A Toyota guy(Owner I think) then replied, and snottlily I
might add, "Let's get this right, you meant to say that the Z has access
panels like this Toyota..." and some other witty remarks but he was dead
serious!. Anyhow I got upset and I wanted to show him up by saying something
like how many SCCA champsionships has it won? But I didn't.
At the end of the day we found the Toyotas in the lot about to leave.
We took some pictures of the 2000GT next to Rob's 240z for fun. The same
Toyota guy was there and he absolutely drooled over the Z...mission
accomplished!
http://community.webshots.com/photo/553311811/2621271920094396073Kvfovy
http://community.webshots.com/photo/553311811/2687134680094396073YkVZSK
http://community.webshots.com/photo/553311811/2173029000094396073AQYCvw