Two '66 1600's for sale near Seattle, WA

To: "'datsun roadster'" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Two '66 1600's for sale near Seattle, WA
From: "Pete Peters" <ppeters914@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2006 17:15:04 -0700
>From the Seattle-Tacoma craigslist. I've included the text since craigslist
For Sale items auto-delete after 7 days. Reply to the seller, not me. - Pete

-----------------------------------
http://seattle.craigslist.org/est/car/196691940.html

$900

This is a 1966 datsun roadster with hard and soft top frame. The grill and
door sills are in the trunk. The battery is wired to the trunk. Although
incomplete the engine does run. The interior needs to be completely redone.
There is a good used windshield with the rubber to go with the car. The car
is straight with the exception of some rust under the paint in some areas.
The brakes and clutch cylinders are in need of work. The car cannot be
driven it must be trailered.

What you see is what you get. Call with any questions email me for more
pics. thanks for looking.

Pete at 206 276 2292
[NOTE: This is a different Pete]
email: sale-196691940@craigslist.org

-----------------------------------
http://seattle.craigslist.org/est/car/196508974.html

$1800

Runs, drives, stops, needs to be restored. The picture makes it look way
better than it really looks.

The Good - It's all there, has front disc brakes and a Mallory coil.
Additionally I have the hard top for it. I do occasionally drive it to work
out on I90, and it will do 70 just fine.

The bad - Cracked windshield, some rust (bubbling on one quarter panel, and
in the hood, and trunk lid), second gear grinds when shifting into it, the
R16 leaks oil, and smokes a little.

email: sale-196508974@craigslist.org