DatsunsNW St. Helens run - Oct 7, 2006

To: "'datsun roadster'" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: DatsunsNW St. Helens run - Oct 7, 2006
From: "Pete Peters" <ppeters914@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2006 17:46:12 -0700
For your dining and dancing pleasure:
-------------------------
Datsuns NW is going on a cruise to Mt. St Helens on Oct. 7th, and you are
invited!

In the past, we have had up to 26 cars paticipate in similar activities. If
you have been involved with one of our past events, chime in with your
experience and get your friends motivated to bring out their cars to have a
great time.

The tenative plan is to meet at Castle Rock for lunch, then head to the
lookout point. We will be coming up from the south (I-5) If you are from the
north, get a caravan started (no, not the Dodge) and meet us!

Check our club website www.datsunsnw.org for more info!

Not a DatsunNW member; just reposting for 'em.

                    `  ___  '
Pete               -  (O o)  -
Lake Forest Park, WA
1966 1600 SPL311