RE: she's alive!

To: "'Paul'" <heyace@cox.net>, <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: she's alive!
From: "Graeme" <graemes@internode.on.net>
Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2006 17:29:22 +0930
"She's alive!!!"

That is great news Paul!

It must be very gratifying to have it running now.

I'm not far behind you, picked up my G15 engine the other day from a full
recondition.
4 new cylinder sleeves, 8 new valves, welded head, ground crank and a heap
of other little details. Now it is my turn to lovingly re-assemble the power
house.
I will take some pics later this week when I unwrap it all.
The guys were a bit stumped when trying to source bearings etc. until I
showed them the commonality of parts that Nissan usually does.
The main bearings I think are from the H20 industrial engine, same size!

Currently still working on the body shell, or is that HELL?

Once again, well done, and enjoy the ride.
Regards,
Graeme Suckling
1965 SP310
1971 P510