Rebuilding a 1600

To: "datsun-roadsters: autox.team.net" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Rebuilding a 1600
From: Tim <tputland@charter.net>
Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2006 9:18:50 -0700
Hi all.

We are going to pull the motor out of my '70 1600 tomorrow and start a
re-build. This car came from CA and does still have the smog stuff on it. I
plan on not putting any of it back on and know that there are some thing that
have to be done, like plugging four holes in the block I believe, and changing
out the distributor.

What I need to know is this: Where can I get the pieces to plug the block
holes, does any one have the exact vendor and part number for the distributor,
and what else needs to be done,

Sorry to post this to the list, but I just started a new job, and really don't
have the time to search the archives for the answers I need.

Thanks in advance to any and all who respond.

--
Tim
Belleville, WI.