RE: 2007 Solvang Pics!!

To: John Wightman <johnwightman@shaw.ca>,
Subject: RE: 2007 Solvang Pics!!
From: alvin gogineni <alvingogi@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 1 May 2007 06:43:43 +0000
What are you talking about? There are a bunch of ladies in those
pictures...the one I'm with is just the fairest of all :)
Alvin Gogineni San Jose, CA 67.5 SPL/SR20> Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2007 22:28:21
-0700> From: johnwightman@shaw.ca> Subject: RE: 2007 Solvang Pics!!> To:
alvingogi@hotmail.com; datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net> > Strange - all your
other photo reports have contained numerous girlie pics -> this one just has
the same girl repeatedly - I wonder if those two facts are> connected
somehow...??> > ;-)> > -----Original Message-----> From:
owner-datsun-roadsters@Autox.Team.Net>