what's great about solvang and shasta show

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: what's great about solvang and shasta show
From: "mohammed munaf" <momunaf@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 01 May 2007 02:08:25 -0700
driving the roadster with friends on a sunny day.the exhaust roar.. you are
grabbing the steering wheel with both hands putting your car to the max
speed..i did 120 mph on my 67 sr20 swap..it is scary like something will pop
out of the car.stopping for gas..food and rest area.while driving you see
other drivers slow down smiling salute or thumps up you smile and drive
along.once you get to the show you like to know who's done what to there
car.. any new ideas people are going different routes now and doing things
that you never thought it can be done..great place to learn for new
comers..than you start to mingle with other drivers ask questions how its
done and what not..after 5..6 some hour later when you have seen all the
great cars you run out of question at this point you feel energized or like
recharged..i think that's what made this show keep on going for last 20
years.this is just my opinion i have gone to these shows few time since
2003..i don't know too many people..i fall in love with this car when i saw
a datsun roadster low windshield..because all my school year i had a datsun
610 510 and 620 pickup truck..so a datsun roadster convertible i gotta have
one..i picked one from mike young and totally restored it spend about
$14000.00 later did the sr20 swap cost $3800.00..friend of mine ask me to
bring my car to show..so what does one do with high hopes to win maybe third
place.but no luck i didn't buy the dinner and made any donations..its like
who you know..i will shift gear and want to do something different so i will
be selling my roadster..and get american classic maybe replica cobra.i like
to know how much is the right price.thanks pics of my roadster.
http://rides.webshots.com/album/554394377UaAUDz

MSN is giving away a trip to Vegas to see Elton John.  Enter to win today.
http://msnconcertcontest.com?icid-nceltontagline