Thanks for the Drivers at the Mitty - no, thank you!

To: <ljordan704@netscape.net>, <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Thanks for the Drivers at the Mitty - no, thank you!
From: "Hall, Phillip B. (MSFC-ED03)" <Phillip.B.Hall@nasa.gov>
Date: Wed, 2 May 2007 15:22:01 -0500
 I need to get them downloaded from the camera.  Been so busy.....

Road Atlanta was a great time!  Many thanks to Brad Holmes for pulling
of another one!

Meeting all the SEROCers
Driving the track
Seeing more then one Roadster at one place
Talking with good friends
Helping with Mike's auction
Watching Roger buy two of the cars at the auction - one was Rodney!
The wonderful door prizes and special prizes at dinner - Thanks to
everyone that provided them!!!!!
Telling Roadster stories with good friends
Watching Tom race his Roadster
Picking up an old race tire off the pit wall - and wife rolling her
eyes:)
Picking up parts from Brian - Thanks!
Hanging out with good friends
Richards hospitality - could not do it without you!  That guy knows how
to camp.
Good friends
Good friends
Man, Roadster guys/gals are the best!