Re: VG30 ROADSTERS???

To: srl311ka@aol.com
Subject: Re: VG30 ROADSTERS???
From: "gregs672liter@netzero.net" <gregs672liter@netzero.net>
Date: Thu, 3 May 2007 17:02:03 GMT
Bill, I have plans to do a VG30 turbo, possibly this winter.  I've had the
motor and car for over 5 years but a divorce and other issues have kept me
from moving forward on it.  However, I would be happy to converse and exchange
info... There was one at Shasta several years ago, and I know of a race car
that was turbo, with the turbo mounted in front of the engine (not what I
would personally do, but it kinda worked).  He had problems getting the hood
to fit, but it was a race car so he did not care.  It is a big motor, but it
has been done, as well as other V6 applications, with frame mods similar to
the SR/KA conversion, though I think it may be possible to mount the motor
without cutting the frame.  I'm looking forward to the project... just need
the time!
Greg Burrows

-- srl311ka@aol.com wrote:
Any VG roadster guys out there? I have a few questions.

Bill