Re: Roadster Covers

To: roadster68 <roadster68@shaw.ca>
Subject: Re: Roadster Covers
From: Pat Horne <roadsters@hornesystemstx.com>
Date: Fri, 04 May 2007 13:43:50 -0500
It's been about 10 years since I bought a cloth cover for my 67.5, but I
got it from J.C. Whitless. I haven't used it for the last couple of
years, but it worked fine and was cheap.

It is cloth, with a nap on the inside. No telling if they even have the
same brand any more.

Peace,
Pat

Thusly spake roadster68:

--
Pat Horne, Owner, Horne Systems
(512) 797-7501 Voice            5026 FM 2001