Re: Roadster Covers

To: roadster68 <roadster68@shaw.ca>, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Roadster Covers
From: Eric Johnson <snakeranch2@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 4 May 2007 16:25:47 -0700 (PDT)
boy I gotta tell ya, the one they have down at Kragen/
autozone/ checker for 39 bucks is a piece of crap,
water goes through, they rip like newspaper, good for
garage or barn storage and thats about it. Even if
inside you will only gets a few years out of it
 I scored a few factory porsche covers a while back,
those suckers will last through Katrina and then some.
dig around on ebay for the super duper high end cars
and see what is out there. they are usually sorta
yellowish tan with a weave look, all weather---you
bet.
The BMW factory covers are kick ass too.
If they are a little sloppy fit, who cares, as long as
it will cover 90 % of your car and a few bungee cords
here and there you will be fine.

The fish are biting.