Re: datsun-roadsters-digest V1 #3305

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: datsun-roadsters-digest V1 #3305
From: Steve Jacobson <jake7140@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 7 May 2007 20:39:11 -0700 (PDT)
Now that sounds like a plan!  I'm working all the spare minutes to
get mine roadable for the Spring Vintage weekend at Road America on
Sunday May 20 (spectator).  I'm just over the border in Racine, WI
and was feeling quite alone.  But I'm feeling better already!
There's a little hill in my yard that overlooks a little cul-de-sac
that would look wonderful lined with roadsters.  Especially since the
guy 3 houses away has an MG!