Speaking of Road America

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Speaking of Road America
From: "Ken & Tammy" <wilhouse@charter.net>
Date: Tue, 8 May 2007 08:20:11 -0500
Hey guys,
Thanks for bringing up Road America, Steve.  We were just in Elkhart Lake, and
found a wonderful "Scenic Road" all the way from Elkhart down to Whitewater,
WI.   Most of the trip was very narrow, winding roads through the forest.  I
couldn't wait to take the trip back in the roadster.  RA also has a few race
weekends that allow you (for a price ($75??)) to tour the road course in your
own vehicle.  I am guessing there are speed limits, etc etc to prevent you
from doing untold things while on the track, but maybe one of you out there
know?  Can you imagine trekking up there, and having a bunch of Datsun's
touring the RA course?  Maybe this is our year for a Widwest Datsun event.
Ken Williams
'67 1600 just out of dusty storage for the year
Janesville, WI