Re: Clutch Slave Hydraulic Hose

To: Perry Smith <tpsmithstl@yahoo.com>, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Clutch Slave Hydraulic Hose
From: ppeters914@comcast.net
Date: Mon, 14 May 2007 05:51:47 +0000
Nothing in the mail list archives, but found the following info on the 311s.org
website...

Aftermarket (Beck/Arnley, Raybestos, Bendix, etc) rubber brake lines from 1966
-1972 L520 or L521 pickups work, so possibly the clutch slave hose will too.

Another person (Maggie in Texas) took their old hose into Car Quest. They
measured it, figured out the threads and found one a few inches longer that fit
great. The part number is SP7000; cost $14.97.

Hope this helps.

Pete

From: Perry Smith <tpsmithstl@yahoo.com>