Re: RA

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: RA
From: Steve Jacobson <jake7140@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 14 May 2007 20:46:10 -0700 (PDT)
Hey Ken & Tammy,

Our group will be leaving Sunday about 8am from Racine, heading right
up 43-57. Meeting another 1 or 2 northerners in Plymouth for
breakfast then to the track.

What I was saying (or at least thinking) is that at the track, there
is a spot called "The Z Zone" (along with other marque spots) where
we might want to meet up.  But I don't know where that is nowdays, or
truly if it still exists.  We could always just pick a corner too.
Corner 5 is a good central spot, with parking across the access road.
 Don't know how crowded it will be though.

What is your route up there?  What color/year roadster?

I'm working late in to the nights, with a last minute weld of the
?torque bar/trailing arm bracket scheduled for Friday. Hopefully all
will be in order.

> Date: Sat, 12 May 2007 10:21:27 -0500
> From: "Ken & Tammy" <wilhouse@charter.net>
> Subject: Road America 5/20
>
> Hello again,
> We are planning a drive to Road America next weekend.  We will
> probably just
> drive up Sunday morning.  If anybody is interested in getting
> together let me
> know.  Somebody (Steve?) made a suggestion that we get together
> with the Z
> group.  That would be great if we can make it happen.  I've never
> been to RA,
> so I can't wait.  We found a great little official scenic highway
> from
> Whitewater all the way to Elkhart Lake that should be perfect for a
> roadster
> trip.
> Ken

Steve

Steve's Racing web site
  www.NoNameRacing.com
Elkhart Lake Racing & Sipping Society home
  www.elrss.com