Thank You, Linda!

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>, <ljordan704@netscape.net>
Subject: Thank You, Linda!
From: "Matthew A. Smith" <matthews517@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 25 May 2007 11:05:34 -0400
I wanted all of those naysayers to see this,

Linda,

Those Ball Joints are BEAUTIFUL! You have done our little community a great
service. Got a knock on the door an hour ago and it was the postman (he sure
didn't have to ring twice!. It's going to be a busy weekend under the shade
tree rebuilding my front end. (I already have new upper ball joints to put
in).

You ready to step things up a little? Gear drive timing for the 2000? Some
wild roller-rocker big valve heads with the exhaust on the other side for
better flow? New bullet-proof 6 speed transmissions? An automatic tranny?
Aluminum engine blocks?  Polished aluminum tubular intake manifolds for
Solex carbs? Rear disc brake package? The wish list is nearly endless!!!!
LMAO!

Let us know when you've rested!!!!!!!!

Matt Smith and Loreli (she's a 70' SRL 311 Solex)