Re: Thank You, Linda!

To: matthews517@earthlink.net, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Thank You, Linda!
From: ljordan704@netscape.net
Date: Fri, 25 May 2007 12:25:24 -0400
 Hey Matt,
Thanks for your support, I do appreciate it!
Just have to say that everything that went into this project, including some
of the criticisms, helped make it a success. I try never to object to a
debate, but expect it to be civil and not personal. Then once the debate goes
on for a bit and all sides are heard, then it is time for a decision...and
someone has to make it. Otherwise it's all talk, no action, know what I mean?
B Nevertheless without the help behind the scenes of engineers, parts
managers, mechanics etc this project would not have made it. Working with the
true expertise of Rareparts was of course essential as well. It was a
community project. The collective wisdom of this group is huge and it is just
a matter of bringing it all together and focusing it.
In case you need install pics check the link Of Skip Miller's install:
http://community.webshots.com/user/ljordan704
As for "wild roller-rocker big valve heads with the exhaust on the other side
for better flow"........Huh?
Gotta remember I didn't know what ball joints were last Aug.LOL

See you on the road,
Linda