Headlight Upgrade

To: "Datsun Roadster List" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Headlight Upgrade
From: "Daryl Smith" <drlsmith@dccnet.com>
Date: Wed, 30 May 2007 21:29:48 -0700
Looking to upgrade my headlights with everything else, and having trouble
finding the lights....

The "H6024D" doesn't seem to cross to anything anymore.....

I have found a Hella '70477' and a '70472' by serching on the internet, and
the local parts house has a '70472' -includes lamp unit, bulbs and silicone
dust covers.

I think the 70477 is the newer better version, but I can't find it here in
Vancouver.

Anybody do the 'Hella' upgrade lately? Other brand?

Will have to do a wiring upgrade/relays as well.......the never ending project
car.....

Cheers
Daryl