SR20 On The Way

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: SR20 On The Way
From: "Brian St. Jacques" <bstjacques@atrua.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Jun 2007 12:47:03 -0700
Hi All,

I just purchased an SR20DE conversion to stuff in to the '68 roadster
that I have had sitting around for far too many years now. I have a few
house projects to finish up before I can really tear in to the Datsun,
but I will more than likely be selling off the drive train parts. I am
thinking maybe a month or two to really get going and I should have the
1600 long block, 4-speed trans, and all the other stuff that bolts to
them available for sale. The car has not been run for ???? years, but
the engine spins freely. I will likely be selling at least the carbs
separate since I was originally planning on using the stock engine and I
rebuilt them and made them super purdy.

Basically I am just throwing it out there that I will have some
engine/trans stuff available from the Sac CA area, hopefully in the not
too distant future. If there is anything you are interested in, feel
free to let me know, otherwise the parts will hit ebay when the time
comes.

Wish me luck on the swap!!

Brian
'68 1600