RE: Phoenix (and everyone else) Roadster Question!

To: "'roadster list'" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Phoenix (and everyone else) Roadster Question!
From: "Pete Peters" <ppeters914@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 6 Jun 2007 10:43:50 -0700
Everything I've read and heard is that, with two exceptions, plan on $4k
minimum for a good paint job. The exceptions?

OPTION A: The $50 paint job. Search the archives here and the 311s.org
forums for links and discussion. Here are a couple of the links:

<http://www.311s.org/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=6202>

<http://www.rickwrench.com/50dollarpaint.html>

OPTION B: Find a Maaco (or similar) that has a good reputation and get their
$400-$800 paint job. You'll need to do most of the prep work and the paint
job will probably only look good for maybe five years, but several folks
reported being happy w/ the results at that cost.

Cheers.

                    `  ___  '
Pete               -  (O o)  -
Lake Forest Park, WA