2007 Australian Roadster Nationals.

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: 2007 Australian Roadster Nationals.
From: "Graeme" <graemes@internode.on.net>
Date: Sat, 9 Jun 2007 17:50:28 +0930
Hi list,
attended the 2007 Nationals held in the Barossa Valley here in South
Australia.
I have posted some pics. on my Sony Imagestation covering the Concourse held
today 9 June 2007.
HYPERLINK
"http://www.imagestation.com/members/Nissanman"http://www.imagestation.com/m
embers/Nissanman
Tomorrow there is a run to a private residence which overlooks the River
Murray at Swan Reach.
Lamb on the spit and a little wine for lunch I believe!!
I'll post some pics. of the event tomorrow night.
I have my RSP-310 license plate registered now, I have fitted it to my R33
Skyline until the Roadster is well enough to wear it!
If you look carefully at 2007 009 picture you will see a fellow South
Australian has license plate RSR-311.

3:15 PM