Re: 1967.5 Datsun 1600 Roadster for sale

To: tschmelz@gmail.com, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: 1967.5 Datsun 1600 Roadster for sale
From: jover4x4@aol.com
Date: Sat, 09 Jun 2007 02:13:22 -0400
List,

Please see email below and contact Trevor if interested in his 67.5 1600 for
sale.

Please do not contact me.

Thanks

John Over
Aurora, CO

John,

I emailed you awhile back about rear quarters for my 67.5 Roadster.
Unfortunately I am writing this email because I am going to be selling this
car. The reason why I am selling this car is because I am a college student
and of course like all college students it is hard to find the money to fix up
a car. I was wondering if you could send out an email to the car club to let
them know what I have for sale.

1967.5 Datsun 1600 Roadster

Motor runs great... I have been driving it around town and it is such a fun
car, especially with the top down.

Interior looks great.

I also have an extra engine, transmission, and frame.

I have the original seats along with some extra parts.

I am asking $2500 for everything.

I would attach pictures but due to being such a large size i would have to
send multiple emails, so I am asking if you are interested to please send me
an email at tschmelz@gmail.com or give me a call at 605-431-8538

Thank you so much,

Trevor