Re: Where to cut?

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Where to cut?
From: Gary McCormick <gkmcc@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2007 11:01:31 -0700 (PDT)
Does the "H" word (humidity) fall under the same interdict?

Humidity is a phenomenon that is only vaguely familiar to most Californians,
and probably totally unknown to Arizonans, unless they have traveled to the
Midwest, the South or the East Coast.  ;^)

Gary McCormick
San Jose, CA
'70 2000 SRL311-13291

"Mike H." <twobeaners@earthlink.net> wrote: Sorry, after reading the rules,
you're right, I am embarrassed for using the
"S" word!
Mike H.