Re: Where to cut?

To: "datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Where to cut?
From: RWM <RWM@RWMann.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2007 14:28:41 -0400
I was well apprised of "S", but had not fully appreciated the "H" factor
until moving from the Northeast, where every Roadster is a rust victim
to one degree or another, down to North Texas, where after 20 years, the
skins and pockets were clean and the cadmium plating on every single
fastener was still pristine.

- RWM