Weigh-in details, stock 2000

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Weigh-in details, stock 2000
From: "O'Farrell, Fergus" <Fergus.OFarrell@ngc.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2007 06:26:48 -0700
To elaborate on Eric's weigh-in #'s, stock 2000 details:
1. I had just filled up my tank, (and it was right up in the neck) only
driven 4 miles or so.
2.  I had removed the 13" spare (I'll weigh it tonite.)
3. tonneau cover on, which is heavy, like 6-8 lbs (I'll weigh it tonite)
4. I readily can't get to the rollbar hanging from the roof of my garage
(don't ask how long it has been since I bought this from Daniel
Neuman!), does anyone else have the weight of these?
5. have an optima red-top battery under the hood, which is NOT light
(they quote something like 37 lbs?)
6. the obligatory E-size wiring diagram was still in the car (doesn't
everyone travel with one of these?), rest of the tool bags removed.
7. I haven't got my new gaskets installed yet, so maybe add 5-10% of all
fluid weights, as the extra is "ON", not "IN" the drivetrain
Fergus O, 69 2000, HB, CA