311s.org website security changes (was "RE: 5 speed 5th gear")

To: <toolmansj2@comcast.net>, <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: 311s.org website security changes (was "RE: 5 speed 5th gear")
From: "Pete Peters" <ppeters914@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2007 07:49:39 -0700
The 311s.org website is still at:

<http://www.311s.org>

What's changed a bit is that Steve tightened the security in response to all
the spammers. My understanding is that a lot of the info will no longer be
available except to registered members (registration is free), and the
registration process will require a few extra answers - again as anti-spam
measures.

                    `  ___  '
Pete               -  (O o)  -
Lake Forest Park, WA