Re: Dual SU Tuning Website

To: mhknorr@msn.com, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Dual SU Tuning Website
From: Keith0alan@aol.com
Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2007 22:38:10 EDT
In a message dated 6/28/2007 5:15:59 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
mhknorr@msn.com writes:

Keith  Alan used to have a website under construction that pictorially
described  how to adjust a pair of Hitachi SUs. My link to this site is no
longer  valid. Does anyone know if he ever created another site with his
instructions?

Regards, Michael Knorr
1966  SPL311-03639

The Axis Of eviL lost my site. I reconstructed it to  pretty much where it
was before the loss and now it is hosted on 311s.org. Since it still isn't done
 there is not a public link to it. My intentions have been to get it finished
up  in my spare time. Well, a year have come and gone and it still isn't
done. I've  got one big project about done (subject of another forum) and I've
decided that  before I start on the next big project that I will get the carb
website  finished. Here is the link to what exists at this time  _Click here:
Setting up and  adjusting SU/Hitachi carbs on the Datsun Roadster_
(http://www.311s.org/tech/engine/keithsus.html)   , the plan is to  have it
finished by the
end of the year. As several of you know, I've been off  work now for three
years after being diagnosed with Chronic Fatigue Syndrome.  The whole keyboard
pounding thing is pretty hard on me anymore and it has become  obvious that it
won't get finished unless I make it a dedicated effort for a  month or two.
Also, if you see something that needs more explanation or just  doesn't seem to
make sense please drop me a note and I'll look at it.

We're getting things together for Shasta and I will be doing the tech
session on carb tuning again this year. I'm bringing one of my other little
projects that should be popular with the heat we're expected to have.

keith "the slow carb guy" williams