Wed. Night Drags Vids/Pics!!!!!!!!!

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Wed. Night Drags Vids/Pics!!!!!!!!!
From: "alvin gogineni" <alvingogi@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2007 04:45:23 +0000
What a night! We left ZCG around 2pm with a caravan of 7 cars. Kurt and I
were the only 350z and Sean(Corsair) was already at Infineon! It got chilly
after 5pm, good for turbo cars! We got 3 practice runs in before elims. Left
at 10:30pm!!!

Highlights:
Scott got 2nd place overall in his Z32TT. Wicked fast car check this clip
out:
http://videos.streetfire.net/video/eb8e041a-b7ab-439f-98e7-995b01035968.htm

This was my first time running the 350 and I ran a 14.3 at 97mph with
passenger. I know I can do better next time. Got to do a burnout, never did
one before!
http://videos.streetfire.net/video/fc3703d6-a362-4808-b5be-995b00f6d011.htm

An extra looong burnout from Scott:
http://videos.streetfire.net/video/cf55b2fe-4cd5-4a75-a682-995b016e9aeb.htm

There was a turbo with a DelSol around it
http://rides.webshots.com/photo/2933283740100628195VsfENM
Vids:
http://videos.streetfire.net/uploaded/alvingogi.htm
pictures:
http://rides.webshots.com/album/559662562haJSHu

Alvin Gogineni
San Jose, CA
67.5 SPL/SR20

Make every IM count. Download Messenger and join the im Initiative now.
Its free. http://im.live.com/messenger/im/home/?source=TAGHM_June07