RE: Engine swap

To: "Michael Spreadbury" <michaelspreadbury@comcast.net>,
Subject: RE: Engine swap
From: "Gordon Glasgow" <gsglasgow@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2007 21:36:07 -0800
That was Guy Selle's creation. Not only was it a twincam CA18, but it also
had coilovers on all four corners. The rear was a narrowed RX-7 disk brake
axle with four trailing links and Panhard bar. He fabricated a complete new
frame from just about the doors back.

I believe he sold it to someone in the Portland area.

I have a few pics he sent me. I've put them out at
http://www.gordon-glasgow.org/Selle/Lister.asp.

Gordon Glasgow
Renton, WA
www.gordon-glasgow.org