GB dizzy installed..now have problems

To: "datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>,
Subject: GB dizzy installed..now have problems
From: <tputland@charter.net>
Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2007 16:17:14 -0700
We installed a GB dizzy, the timing is set properly, and now the car runs
absolutely great at speed. She lays runner from a dead stop even chirps tires
shifting into 2nd-- if I really hit it hard.

However, it idles very bad and misses something terrible--when at idle. The
plugs have also been fouled and it is running very rich.

Carbs are in great shape after having been rebuilt not too long ago. This is a
desmogged 1970 1600.

Any suggestions??

Thanks!!

Tim
Belleville, WI.
'70 SPL AND SRL...and now a part car FOR SALE cheap cheap..and again, until I
find another...
                       Still clueless but always learning