Re: GB dizzy installed..now have problems

To: tputland@charter.net, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net,
Subject: Re: GB dizzy installed..now have problems
From: Keith0alan@aol.com
Date: Sat, 30 Jun 2007 10:44:33 EDT
What metering needles are you running in the carbs?

keith

In a message dated 6/29/2007 10:37:49 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
tputland@charter.net writes:

We  installed a GB dizzy, the timing is set properly, and now the car runs
absolutely great at speed. She lays runner from a dead stop even chirps tires
shifting into 2nd-- if I really hit it hard.

However, it idles very bad  and misses something terrible--when at idle. The
plugs have also been fouled  and it is running very rich.

Carbs are in great shape after having  been rebuilt not too long ago. This is
a desmogged 1970 1600.

Any  suggestions??

Thanks!!

Tim