Shasta Caravans ?

To: "Datsun-Roadsters@Autox. Team. Net"
Subject: Shasta Caravans ?
From: "Tom @ Datsun2000" <tom@datsun2000.com>
Date: Sat, 30 Jun 2007 21:44:19 -0700
BlankIf you are planning to leave for Shasta next week let others know your
travel plans on nowroc.org.  There is a caravan page linked from the
CALENDAR page.  Send me your travel plans I will post them for others to
see.  Maybe you can find a travel partner or two.

http://www.nowroc.org/events/shasta_caravan.htm

There is lodging information on the calendar page if you have not made
reservations yet.

Mr. Hyde just about has a new top installed, but unfortunately I think the
top shop brushed a fender on a wall corner.  Not much damage, but I will be
asking them to have the sheet metal shaped properly again.  Fortunately
paint has not been done yet and I plan to sand blast the front fenders to
get rid of the skim coat under the paint, so I am not worried about the
paint damage.  Just a little worse for wear this year.  Maybe paint by next
year.

See you in Shasta.

Tom
69 2000 - Mr. Hyde
Portland
http://www.datsun2000.com
http://www.nowroc.org

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/gif which had a name of Blank
Bkgrd.gif]