Re: Gas Additive.....

To: "s.ulrich" <scott8933@socal.rr.com>
Subject: Re: Gas Additive.....
From: "Daryl Smith" <drlsmith@dccnet.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2007 20:51:58 -0700
> It works via the scientific principle of "lighterus-walletus". Lighter
> car equals improved performance.

Seems so.... A freind found this on the net:

http://www.ryananddebi.com/?cat=7

Article ENDS with this paragraph:
"So, what am I saying? There is no reason to believe any of the claims of EYI,
the company that makes Ultimate ME2. They don't explain how their product
works and the little data they do provide (which is of questionable origin)
doesn't actually support their claims. Your better off buying the least
expensive gas you can find and making sure you: (1) check your tire pressure,
(2) have clean air filters, (3) change your oil regularly, (4) don't drive
fast, (5) and get as much weight out of your vehicle as possible. Fuel
additives are a scam, pure and simple. Sorry, but they are."