RE: Gas Additive.....

To: "'Datsun Roadster List'" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Gas Additive.....
From: "Brad Lustig" <bradlustig@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2007 08:18:01 -0400
If I am thinking about fuel additives correctly.  For them to have to work,
they would have to increase the horsepower of the engine for a certain
amount of fuel used so that you wouldn't have to put your foot into it as
much.  I would believe there should be an increase on the dyno as well.
Just glad this thread isn't about acetone... LOL!

Brad Lustig
Mt Pleasant, SC

> It works via the scientific principle of "lighterus-walletus". Lighter
> car equals improved performance.

Seems so.... A freind found this on the net:

http://www.ryananddebi.com/?cat=7

Article ENDS with this paragraph:
"So, what am I saying? There is no reason to believe any of the claims of
EYI,
the company that makes Ultimate ME2. They don't explain how their product
works and the little data they do provide (which is of questionable origin)
doesn't actually support their claims. Your better off buying the least
expensive gas you can find and making sure you: (1) check your tire
pressure,
(2) have clean air filters, (3) change your oil regularly, (4) don't drive
fast, (5) and get as much weight out of your vehicle as possible. Fuel
additives are a scam, pure and simple. Sorry, but they are."