Q: How easily is the solenoid removed from the starter?

To: Datsun Roadster List <Datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Q: How easily is the solenoid removed from the starter?
From: "RWM (Out of the Office)" <RWM@RWMann.com>
Date: Sat, 14 Jul 2007 12:02:24 -0400
Consensus is I have a "welded" starter relay (solenoid), which is
causing the starter to motor (but no kick-out by the Bendix) when the
battery is in the circuit, whether or not the key is in the ignition.

Can anyone who has done this tell me how, and how easily, is the
solenoid removed from the starter?  Any tips or tricks?

Thanks.

- Bob Mann

'68 2000