I need roadster points distributors

To: Datsun Roadsters <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: I need roadster points distributors
From: Gary Boone <gboone70@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 21 Jul 2007 13:33:35 -0700 (PDT)
All,
I should have clarified what constitutes a useful
points distributor to
be eligible as a good core for EI conversion.

What it has to have as a minimum:
1. lower shaft
2. tach drive pinion (the gear adjacent to the bottom
of the housing)
3. drive couping (the wobbly piece on the lower end of
the lower shaft)
4. the fixing plate (the steel plate that's attached
to the bottom of
the housing with the little pointer on it) Please no
butchered plates
(plates that have filed out slots).  If anyone has any
spare fixing
plates, I need those too because some people have sent
me cores with
butchered plates and I will not use them.

What it does NOT have to include:
1. cap and rotor
2. breaker assembly (the double plate that the points
rest on).  You can
remove and discard if you so desire, to save some
shipping weight.

Thanks for your help.
Gary

Hi roadster fans,
I 'd like to buy any spare points distributors you
guys might have lying
around so I can make more EI distributor conversions.
I'll pay $25 each
plus shipping.
Thanks,
Gary