Question for previous buyers of my EI distributors

To: Datsun Roadsters <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Question for previous buyers of my EI distributors
From: Gary Boone <gboone70@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 22 Jul 2007 01:50:56 -0700 (PDT)
Hey guys,
I'm soliciting any advice from all previous buyers of
my EI distributors
for the sole reason of  continuous improvement.
Please let me know if
there is anything I can do to make it better or
easier, whether it's the
installation instructions or hardware related.

Also, I can email anyone my latest installation manual
with updates of
part #'s.  Some of the parts are NLA from Nissan now,
but NAPA is
carrying some of them now and I've updated the manual
with the NAPA part
#'s.

I've been trying to lay low the last couple of years
on the list while
I've been trying to get my U20 converted to EFI.  It's
been a big
project.  It was delayed by a couple surgeries, the
worst being rotator
cuff repair on my right shoulder.  All that's left now
is programming
the Megasquirt to make the engine run and then dial in
the tuning of the
engine.  I've really been missing driving my roadster.

Thanks for any input.
Gary

Sick sense of humor? Visit Yahoo! TV's
http://tv.yahoo.com/collections/222