Re: Question for previous buyers of my EI distributors

To: Gary Boone <gboone70@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Question for previous buyers of my EI distributors
From: "David R. Conrad" <konadave1@hawaii.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 22 Jul 2007 10:40:17 -1000
Gary:

The fact that you are "soliciting" for recommendations is testament
as to why your product is so good, but unneeded in my estimation.
Quite frankly, I cannot come up with any because the equipment was
perfect and the instructions were very thorough and understandable.

In my case, it was necessary for me to modify a "fixing plate" from a
stock distributor because you had a shortage.  Instructions for that
were very clear, simple and straighforward and posed no problem.

The EI dizzy has been flawless, and provides notable improvement in
my roadster's performance in the 2 (+) years I've had it.

Thanks, and good luck.

Aloha,

Dave
'68 1600