Re: removal technique, brake brace stud

To: ppeters914@comcast.net
Subject: Re: removal technique, brake brace stud
From: JeffVH@aol.com
Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2007 22:20:17 EDT
Fergus & Pete :

I did the brace install a couple years ago on my '69 with these  instructions
from Les/CDM

"Jeff
You have to tap the bottom bolt of the master cyl out of the firewall and
just tap it inwards so it falls onto the floor inside the car. Then remove 2 of

the bolts holding the steering column  to the firewall just below the brake
master and slide the bracket up with the new bolt into position through the
bottom hole of the master and install the 2 new longer bolts into the edge of
the steering column. Hope this helps!
Les   "

In a message dated 7/23/2007 8:08:03 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,