Antique Car Show in Big Bear Lake

To: "Datsun List" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Antique Car Show in Big Bear Lake
From: "Chris & Christy Breyer" <fairlady66@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2007 19:01:41 -0700
This is a blast, I lived in Big Bear for 16 years and every year this event
got better. I am planing on taking the Roadster up if anyone is interested
in joining me for a cruise around the lake, let me know. Bye the way, I have
never seen a Datsun Roadster in this show.

*August 11-13, 2007 - Big Bear Lake Fun Run Antique Auto Show:* This annual
event offers spectators a chance to see timeless classics. A collection of
500 street rods, antique autos, and classic cars will line Big Bear Village
streets and fill their parking lots at Big Bear Lake's 18th annual Big Bear
Fun Run. The event, presented by The Big Bear Lake Antique Car Club
(BBLACC), traditionally displays timeless rarities, dragsters, exotic sports
cars, muscle cars and custom coupes.* *
**
*Location:* Bartlett Parking Lot, 630 Bartlett Road. Time: Saturday 9 a.m. -
7 p.m. (Fun Run Cruise around the Lake 3:45 p.m.); Sunday Awards Ceremony 9
a.m. Admission: FREE all weekend.

~Chris

--
'66 1600