RE: Bogging Problem 1600 roadster

To: "rick celis" <dcon48@yahoo.com>, <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Bogging Problem 1600 roadster
From: "Gordon Glasgow" <gsglasgow@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2007 19:46:38 -0800
I had that happen once on my 2000. It turned out the points had simply come
loose and worked their way down to zero gap. Simple fix.

Gordon Glasgow
Renton, WA
www.gordon-glasgow.org

"The difference between what we do
and what we are capable of doing
would suffice to solve most of the world's problems."
- Mahatma Gandhi